Community Education Centers (CEC) is a leading provider of residential and outpatient community corrections programs. Working in over 100 locations across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reintegration. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, and education services for juvenile and adult populations. We are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to Supervision and training of Operations Counselors regarding performance of following duties:
1. Man security check points.
2. Supervise resident movement.
3. Maintain accurate population count.
4. Transportation of residents.
5. Coordinate all reception and discharge activity.
6. Room and body searches on an as needed basis.
7. Crisis intervention.
8. Off unit clearing assignments.
9. Ensure timely delivery and effectiveness of safety, security and housekeeping services.
10. Orientation of new employees within assigned departments.
High School diploma or GED equivalent and five years experience in management, supervision and service delivery preferably working with inmate population in corrections or long term residential environment.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com.
Coleman Hall - Philadelphia, PA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.